Pacific Cast Products is an aluminum casting foundry providing casting services to many industries.
We pride ourselves with many years of experience in making premium quality castings. Our ongoing success at supplying to demanding customers under great scrutiny is our highest testament.
Quality System: Pacific Cast Products has had a compliant quality system in place.
- In December 2013, our quality system was audited by PRI Registrar and we were unconditionally recommended for certification to the ISO 9001:2008 AND AS9100 Rev. C standards.
- In 2017, we prepared, and were audited and approved for the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev D standards.
Customer Base: Pacific Cast Products provides castings to a diverse customer base. Markets served include:
- Heavy Equipment
- Power Generation
** Pacific Cast Products is registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) as a manufacturer of defense articles as required by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Pacific Cast Products can supply the following:
- Aluminum foundry services to provide raw castings using:
- Permanent mold
- Permanent tilt mold
- Green sand mold
- Dry sand mold
- Casting from customer supplied for castings as small as an ounce, to much larger castings weighing 100 pounds or more.
- Support to develop new tooling for products; develop tooling from drawings or samples to provide finished – castings.
- Castings supplied to the customer “as cast”, or:
- With special treatments to the raw casting
- Processed with Certificate of Conformance
- Cleaning and sanding for an improved finish
- Post-casting (finishing) operations to ready the part for assembly or sale including:
- Sanding or grinding
- Light-duty machining (drilling holes, tapping, machining) o Sand-blasting o Shot-peening
- Coatings (powder-coating, anodizing, burnishing) o Bagging or packaging
The Products: (a sample listing)
- Fan Blades
- Light Boxes
- Vent Covers
- Bearing Blocks
- Skateboard Trucks
- Engine Heads & Blocks
- Electrical Junction Boxes
The foundry is located in Santa Fe Springs, California. We offer you our foundry’s experienced and knowledgeable workforce to provide you with high quality aluminum castings for your products. Each casting is made from high quality aluminum melted from ingots and poured into the prepared mold so that each casting is produced to your specifications.
To explore how we can supply you with the necessary castings for your products, please contact us at (562) 633-6673.